Monday, September 06, 2004

These photos are long overdue...Can anyone provide me the name of this flower?

These pansies were those that I planted last spring and bloomed last July...

Small deep-red flowers that looked like tiny roses...

This plant is like hosta (or is it hosta?), the flowers of which grow in clusters

and this is a close up of those clusters of flowers on a tall stem (as tall as me)

The next photos are the different lilies I have near my vegetable garden.



 Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the second picture of flowers (with the blackish center) are pansies.

Anonymous said...

oops..pressed on publish by mistake. there's also a variety of pansies developed in canada, called icicle pansies which are winter hardy. unfortunately, they don't sell in europe yet!